International Transfers to any bank account with our Exchange House
Sending money to bank accounts or mWallets just got easier!
Ooredoo Mobile Money customers can now send money directly to
international bank accounts via Al Dar Exchange and Al Zaman Exchange!
Send money directly from your mWallet to any bank account or a selected mWallet with our Exchange House partners.
Select Exchange House Partner:
Stop waiting in queues at exchange houses and stop carrying large sums of money around, thanks to Ooredoo Mobile Money.
Just download the Ooredoo Money app or dial *140# now to get started.
Sending Money to a Bank Account
- Easy, Fast, Safe & the most convenient money transfer option.
- Available for almost all of the Banks of the destination countries.
- Competitive Exchange Rate and Fees.
- Account credit within 24 to 72 hours in most of the cases.
- SMS Notification after successful account credit.
How to Send Money
The 4 easy steps of sending money home:
Just Dial *140# on your Ooredoo Mobile and follow the Menu Instructions, Click here for details
To send money you just need to Add beneficiary details once using your Mobile Money Menu.
You may add new beneficiary or Edit or Delete existing beneficiary any time using the mWallet Settings option of your mobile money menu.
How to receive money at home country
- Beneficiary account credited automatically within 24 to 72 hours in most of the cases.
- Sender receives an SMS notification after successful account credit.
How to add beneficiary for “Direct Bank Account Transfer” (to be done only once)
You can add a beneficiary through one of following:
- USSD menu just by dial *140#
- Visit any of our Ooredoo ShopNew
- Call 111
Add Beneficiary Flow (Bank account)
2.International Money Transfer
5.Cash In/Cash Out
2.Estimate Send Amount
3.Check Fx Rate
5.Repeat Last Transaction
Name:Mohamed Elias Khan
Account Number: 123456
Bank: AXIS Bank,Abu Road
Alias Name: Elias_al Dar
Add Beneficiary Flow (Wallet)
2.Transfers International 3.Payments
4.Hala Top Up
5.Cash In/Cash Out
Name: Arun Desai
Dompektu Account Number: 88123456,
Alias Name: Arun_Dompektu
One Time Password (OTP) to add a beneficiary:
To further enhance the security of your mobile wallet usage we have introduced a One Time Password (OTP) for all new transfers to Bank Accounts through the app.
- After you enter the details of your recipient in the Ooredoo Money app you will get an OTP via SMS that you need to enter to activate the recipient.
Steps to add a beneficiary through app
- If you don’t enter a OTP when trying to send money, your beneficiary details will be saved in your profile, but you will not be able to send money to any new beneficiaries until you generate a OTP from the App menu and enter it.
- A OTP is required only during the beneficiary addition stage through the app and for first time transfers
- A OTP is not needed if the beneficiary has been added through the USSD Menu (*140#)
- A OTP is only needed to add a new beneficiary for Bank Account transfers, and not applicable for MoneyGram cash recipients.