Frequently Asked Questions
Your questions answered
- How many types of Wallet does Ooredoo Money offer?
- Can I use my existing SIM for the Ooredoo Money service?
- Can I send money to any person in the Philippines?
- Do I need to have a minimum balance in my Ooredoo Money account?
- Will I be charged for receiving money into my Ooredoo Money account?
- Can I use Ooredoo Money outside of Qatar?
- How much does the Ooredoo Money service cost?
- Can I pay bills with my Ooredoo Money account?
- Where can I go to deposit money (Cash-In) in my Ooredoo Money mWallet?
- Do I earn any interest on the amount in my Ooredoo Money mWallet?
- How safe is Ooredoo Money to use? Is it secure?
- What is the limit for each Sub-wallet?
- Can the main Wallet holder set limits for Sub-wallets and, if so, how?
- When the main wallet holder sets a limit for a Sub-wallet, what is this limit?
- If the Sub-wallet holder consumes the balance in the Sub-wallet, can he or she deposit again?
- If the Sub-wallet holder consumes the daily limit, is the main Wallet holder then able to use the limit?
- Can the main Wallet holder control the Sub-wallet?