Harrods General Conditions for Gift Cards
The conditions of use as set out below above and any condition on the reverse of the Gift Card itself shall apply for the Gift Card. Please read these conditions in full before buying the Gift Card.
- Gift Cards look like credit cards but act like gift vouchers and are available for purchase in any denomination through Harrods Corporate Service.
- Price of the Gift Card is exclusive of VAT and all Gift Cards must be paid for in £ sterling.
- Gift Cards will expire after 24 consecutive months of non‐Use. (“Use” for the purposes of this term includes making a balance enquiry).
- A maximum card balance of £10,000 applies to each Gift Card.
- Harrods is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards, once issued.
- The Gift Card cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
- Gift Cards are non‐refundable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- This Gift Card is redeemable in full or part payment for goods/services sold in Harrods Knightsbridge store or online at www.harrods.com.
- This Gift Card cannot be redeemed via telephone /mail order.
- The balance on this Gift Card may be used until either the balance is fully depleted or the Gift Card has expired (whichever occurs sooner).
- If there is an insufficient balance on the Gift Card to cover the order total, you may pay the remainder using a credit/debit card or further Gift Cards. Up to 5 Gift Cards may be used in one transaction.
- Please note that the total balance of a Gift Card will be used before a second payment method is requested in a single transaction.
- When using the Gift Card in store the balance will be displayed on the bottom of the till receipt.
- You cannot transfer the balance of a Gift Card onto another Gift Card.
- Any refund of an item purchased using a Gift Card in in-store will be made in accordance with Harrods Store Policy (please ask for details in-store).To check the expiry date or balance on the Gift Card visit the Harrods Knightsbridge Store or call 0207 893 8795.
- These conditions of use may be altered from time to time where Harrods considers it reasonable and necessary to do so.