eShop & Retail Stores Terms and Conditions
This page gives you information about the Terms and Conditions (“ Terms ”) on which we, Ooredoo Q.SC, (“ Ooredoo ” offer any of the Products Listed on Our Website (“ Products ”), www.Ooredoo.qa , (“ Website ”) to you (“ Customer ”).
These Terms shall apply to any contract between us for the sale of Products to you and shall supersede any prior terms and conditions. By ordering any of our Products, you accept to be bound by these Terms and the other documents explicitly referred to in the Terms
Please click on the button marked “I Accept” at the end of these Terms if you accept them. You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
For the avoidance of doubt, Customer hereby grants Ooredoo a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free right to use, copy, store, and transmit, the customer data solely to the extent necessary to provide the services to the Customer in accordance with the present terms and conditions.
These Terms, and any agreement between us, are in the English and Arabic languages.
- The images of the Products on this Website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colors accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colors accurately reflect the color of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
- The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on this Website.
- All Products shown on our Website are subject to availability. We will inform you if the Product you have ordered is not available via our communication channels.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We collect your personal information and shall protect such information in accordance with Ooredoo’s Privacy and Data Protection Policy and the laws of Qatar. You must give us correct and complete information and notify us of any changes. We may share your personal information, call data and content of traffic with third parties for, inter alia, credit checking, security, fraud prevention, identity verification or if we are required to disclose it to a government or law enforcement agencies. Where consent is provided, we may share your personal information with our business partners, such as our Nojoom partners. You may be contacted by mail, phone call, SMS, fax or email about any products, services or promotions we think may interest to you. Please contact Ooredoo customer care if wish to modify your personal information
- Where required, you must provide and/ or only upload authentic documents online as these will be used for verification purposes during the order delivery process.
By placing an order on our Website, the Customer declares that he/she is an adult aged eighteen years or over or we will not be held liable for any purchases made by minors and in the event of transactions made by minors, we will assume that parents’ consent has been given.
The ordering process steps shall be as follows
- The Customer shall add the selected Product(s) in the cart
- The Customer completes his/her personal details
- The Customer confirms the preferred shipping method and provides the delivery address
- The Customer confirms the payment method and completes the required payment information
- The Customer will be asked to accept the present Terms
- Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process and go back to the relevant sections and correct the information, if required.
- After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail, phone call or SMS from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that such confirmation does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described below.
- The ordering process steps shall be as follows
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS
- We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail, phone call or SMS that confirms that the product will be dispatched within approximately three (3) working days (“ Dispatch Confirmation ”) for available order items on our Website. For pre-ordered items, the product will be dispatched according to the product supplier and we will inform you via e-mail, phone call or SMS of the timescales. The contract between Ooredoo and the Customer will only be entered into when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- If we are unable to supply you with a Product, for example because that Product is not in stock or no longer available or because of an error on our Site and where you have already paid for the Product(s), we will initiate the process to refund you the full amount, within approximately ten (10) working days from the initiation start date. The initial start date shall represent the date of placement of orders.
- If you do not redeem/collect your order, or we cannot deliver your order within two (2) working days from the date of their purchase date or the period offer date, your order will be cancelled and we will refund the amount.
OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS
We may revise these Terms from time to time, for reasons including, but not limited to,:
- changes to relevant laws and regulations
- changes in the payment terms
- changes in operational procedures; and
- changes in Ooredoo procedures
- The Customer will be asked to accept the present Terms
Every time you order Products from us, the Terms in force at that time will apply to the agreement between you and us
Our website will contain all updated terms and policies. You will be notified via e-mail with respect to changes in our terms and conditions if the customer provided the correct email for Ooredoo
- Customer’s right to withdraw or return of non-conforming Products
- Cancellation of an order placed via a credit card, but which has not been delivered or collected by you is possible, however may be subject to applicable cancellation charges and banks’ policies. Where a valid cancellation request has been placed, we will initiate the refund process and seek to credit the refund, subject to applicable charges, with in approximately ten (10) working days from the acceptance by Ooredoo, further to your cancellation notification. To cancel an undelivered or uncollected order, please call us or visit any of our branches. You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records. Cancellation notification shall be the date you visit a Ooredoo retail branch or the day you inform Ooredoo’s call center.
- You must inform us promptly if the delivered Product is faulty or damaged. You must report a faulty or damaged Product by visiting one of our retail branches within two (2) working days of its receipt and we will find an appropriate resolution. The manufacturer warranty shall commence after the lapse of two (2) business days from receipt of the Product. These terms do not apply for SIM cards. Consumer Protection Law No.8 of the year 2008 is applicable to this Agreement insofar as it does not conflict with the warranty accompanying the device
- Any faulty or damaged Product must be returned to us in its original packaging and within two (2) business days) from the date of delivery, otherwise it will be rejected by us.
- Any faulty or damaged Product that is returned beyond the two (2) business days and within the applicable warranty period will follow our standard repair center process. Note: accessories including phone covers, device’s cover, etc., may not be covered under such applicable warranty.
- Upon delivery of the Product(s), you have a legal obligation to keep the Products in your possession and to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession.
If you choose to return the Product(s) within the timeframe provided in the Website or these terms, You need to ensure:
- The product being returned is in an "as new" condition together with all original packaging and accessories. For handsets: device cannot have been used for any calls, SMS, MMS and/or data; and
- Proof of purchase (your delivery receipt) and valid photo identification is presented in store
- We may revise these Terms from time to time, for reasons including, but not limited to,:
- Ooredoo will be using authorized couriers to deliver the Products and/or accessories to you. The authorized courier will contact you to deliver the Product(s) and/or accessories. The authorized courier shall use the contact information you provided when purchasing the Products and/or accessories from the Site. It is your responsibility to ensure you provide correct information to us when registering and/or purchasing Products from our website.
- Where our Authorized courier is required to re-arrange delivery because you have provided incorrect information, or you were not present at the agreed delivery times, the Authorized courier may charge you additional delivery charges for subsequent delivery attempts.
- Ooredoo’s representative reserves the right to request evidence of the original credit card used to purchase the Products and/or accessories.
- If the Authorized courier cannot reach you within two (2) working days, the products and/or accessories will be returned to Ooredoo and you shall be held exclusively liable for any costs arising from the wrongful communication of the delivery address. . In such a case, Ooredoo reserves the right to immediately and automatically terminate the agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies we may have. We shall inform you of our intention to terminate the agreement by e-mail.
TITLE AND RISK
- The risk of loss, theft and whole or partial destruction of the products will be transferred to the Customer upon delivery.
- The title of the Product(s) shall not pass to the Customer and full legal and beneficial ownership of the products shall with us unless and until we have received payment in full for the Product(s),
PRICE OF PRODUCTS AND DELIVERY CHARGES
- The prices of the Products will be as quoted on our Website from time to time. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Products are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
- Prices for our Products may change from time to time. However, such changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed with a Dispatch Confirmation.
- The price quoted on our Site for a Product does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as quoted on our Site from time to time.
Our Website contains a large number of Products. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices and information as part of our dispatch procedures so that:
- Where the Product's correct price is less than the price stated on our site, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Products to you. However, if the pricing error is evident and could have reasonably been recognized by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price; and
- If the Product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the Product at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify the Customer.
- You can only pay for Products using a credit card or other payment methods available on the Site
- Payment for the Products and all applicable delivery charges must be made at the time or order.
Some of the Products and/or accessories come with a manufacturer's guarantee. For details of the applicable manufacturers terms and conditions, please refer to the manufacturer's guarantee provided with the Products and/or accessories
- We only supply the Products and/or accessories for your private use and you warrant that you shall not use the Products and/or accessories for any re-sale purposes.
Our liabilities do not include any of the following:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence; and
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
we will under no circumstances whatever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the Agreement for:
- any loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue
- loss or corruption of data, information or software
- loss of business opportunity
- loss of anticipated savings
- loss of goodwill; or
- Any indirect or consequential loss.
- our total liability to you in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with the Agreement, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the Product ordered.
- Except as expressly stated in these Terms, we do not give any representation, warranties or undertakings in relation to the Products. Any representation, condition or warranty which might be implied or incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by applicable law or otherwise is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, we will not be responsible for ensuring that the Products are suitable for your purposes.
YOUR QUERIES AND COMPLAINTS
- If you have any further queries or are not satisfied with our services, you can send your complaint to us by calling our call center 111 or visit any of our local retail branches within Qatar.
We will acknowledge receipt of all valid Complaints to the Customer:
- Immediately where the Complaint is made in person or by telephone; and
- Within two working days of receipt where the Complaint is made by email, post or other methods.
- We will do our best to resolve your complaint within 30 calendar days. Ooredoo will notify you of the outcome of your complaint and offer appropriate remedies where appropriate.
AFTER SALES SUPPORT AND WARRANTY
- All after sales support and questions, the Customer can contact our customer care service through the following:[ ]
- If your product fails to work correctly as a result of a manufacturing defect and it’s been longer than two (2) days since you received it, the product may be able to be repaired under the manufacturer's warranty, so long as it is within its warranty period.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under an Agreement to another organization, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another person if we agree in writing. However, if you are a consumer and you have purchased a Product as a gift, you may transfer the benefit of the manufacturer guarantee to the recipient of the gift without needing to ask our consent.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its Terms and Conditions.
- Each of the clauses of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
DISPUTES AND GOVERNING LAWS
- These Terms and Conditions and any claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with it are governed by the laws of the State of Qatar. The courts of Qatar will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.