Terms and conditions
1. Customers who want to pre-order must provide a valid Qatari ID (QID) or passport number for verification of the pre-order. Pre-orders with invalid QID or passport numbers, or numbers which do not match our records, will be cancelled. Provided QID & passport number will be verified at the of delivery or collection.
2. Customers can pre-order from 08 October 2021, subject to stock availability.
3. The customer must also provide a valid Qatari mobile number and email address in order to receive pre-order confirmation and delivery notification.
4. The customer must also provide details of a valid Qatar national address as per blue plate address (zone, street, building/villa number)
5. The customer cannot change their choice of handset once the pre-order has been placed
6. Customers can pre-order up to 2 handsets per QID/passport number, and can order only 1 handset per active session.
7. Devices will be made available on a home delivery basis and collection at the selected shops only. Each delivery option will have its own delivery/ready period.
8.If the pre-order is accepted by Ooredoo’s system, the pre-order will be valid for seven (7) days from the time of receiving the notification or a call, for the delivery of the handset (pre-order collection validity). If the customer has not accepted the delivery or collection within 7 days of receipt of notification of delivery, the pre-order will no longer be valid and will be cancelled. The amount paid will then be refunded according to standard refund policy and procedures.
9. In case of cancellation due to any reason, the customer’s full payment will be refunded within 14 working days as per the refund policy.
10. Ooredoo Qatar will not be liable for any delays from the manufacturer in either launch of the device or stock availability or launch of handsets, for any reason whatsoever, and the customer acknowledges that any such delays are beyond the control of Ooredoo Qatar.
11. Software upgrade is the responsibility of Apple only, and Ooredoo will not be held responsible in this regard.