All Hala customers who recharge with a Super 35, Super 65 or Super 125 between 10 November and 10 December will have the chance to win one of three QAR 30,000 prizes!
The higher you recharge, the luckier you might be, with Super 35 giving you one chance, Super 65 three chances and Super 125 fantastic five chances to win.
Recharging has never been so rewarding! Recharge now and win!
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is only available for Hala prepaid customers.
- All Hala customers who recharge with a Super 35, Super 65 or Super 125 Recharge are automatically eligible to participate in this lucky draw promotion.
- Three cash prize winners will be selected through a random raffle draw. The draw will be conducted once on 12 December 2023 in the presence of the Ministry of Commerce & Industry.
- Three winners will win QR30,000 each.
- The promotional period is 10 November to 10 December 2023, and the draw will be held on 12 December 2023.
- Customers will receive an SMS upon recharge with Super 35, Super 65, or Super 125 Recharges informing them that they have entered the draw for a chance to win QR30,000.
- Customers can increase their chances of winning by recharging more or higher with the qualifying recharges.
- Qualifying recharges can be completed via any channel.
- Winners will be informed via SMS and call from Ooredoo.
- An individual mobile number can only win once during the entire promotional period. If the same mobile number is selected twice, the raffle draw will be conducted again, and another qualified random winner will be selected.
- On being selected, the customer must come in person along with the mobile number which was used for the recharge and with their QID to collect the cash prize from Ooredoo’s office. The time and date of prize collection will be shared with customers via call and SMS.
- The prize will be credited to the customer’s Ooredoo Money account provided their QID matches with Ooredoo mobile numbers as per the Ooredoo database. If not, Ooredoo will select another random winner from the qualified pool.
- In case the customer is not registered with Ooredoo Money, the customer will be registered by Ooredoo in order to be able to access their prize.
- Customers should collect their prize within the specified period. Failure to collect will lead to forfeiture of the prize.
- Ooredoo reserves the right to discontinue or amend the promotion during the promotion window after informing customers in a timely fashion after MOCI approval.