How can I process an ownership takeover through WhatsApp?
Simply contact us via WhatsApp on the same number for which you would like to change ownership.
Can I process a takeover for my primary number?
Yes, you can, but you must set another number as a primary number before you do so.
Can I process a takeover if I have an outstanding balance on the number for which I want to change ownership?
No, all balances should be cleared before takeover of ownership.
What can I do if the owner of the service is not available in Qatar any more or cannot be reached?
The documents required will be a completed pledge form, a colour copy of your original QID and a selfie photo with your original QID.
How much is the takeover fee?
Postpaid Normal number: No fees
Postpaid Special number: QR150
Can I process a takeover for my eSIM?
Yes, but you will need to disable the eSIM first and then you can re-enable it again after the transfer is completed.
How long it will take for the takeover to be completed after I submit all the required documentation?
Ownership takeover will be completed within 24 hours.
- Colour copy of the original QID for both customers
- Zero balance on the service for which you want to change ownership
- No disconnected services due to non-payment for either customer
- A completed takeover form signed by both customers
- A completed pledge form, and a selfie photo with your original QID. (Incase the owner of the service is not available in Qatar any more or cannot be reached)