You can begin redeeming your Points for yourself, family and friends for as little as 1200 Nojoom Points. Use your Rewards to top up your Hala account, for Shahry Pack SMS’s and minutes or to reward yourself at any of our 130 partner outlets located in Qatar and worldwide.
To redeem your Points or view available Nojoom Rewards, simply clickhere.
If you are redeeming your Nojoom Points for Ooredoo services, it’s important that the number chosen is an active Ooredoo GSM number and is the same type of service as the Reward chosen. For example, a Hala top-up can only be applied to a Hala service number under your QID.
Additionally, Hala top-up‘s cannot be transferred to another Prepaid Account. When redeeming for a Hala Top-up, credit will go to your Nojoom Balance and will be valid for 6 months. It will not impact your main account validity. To check Nojoom Balance dial *139#.
You can also redeem your Points for any of our partner outlets which include some of the most respected names across the retail and travel sectors ranging from lifestyle and leisure to travel and tourism. Update your Nojoom account with your email address to receive our monthly newsletter including exclusive offers/promotions and partners updates.
Your E-Membership Card entitles you to special discounts and offers when presented at participating partner outlets, and is available on your mobile handset, simply dial *139# and select option 4.
All Nojoom Vouchers are electronic and will be sent directly to your mobile as an SMS. You can redeem for any of our partner vouchers on the website by following these steps:
- Log into your Nojoom account via the Ooredoo website atwww.ooredoo.qa.
- Click on ‘Make a Redemption’.
- Select desired Partner/Reward Denomination.
- Select an active mobile number under your QID for your Voucher to be sent to. Vouchers can only be redeemed to numbers under your QID.
- An SMS containing a Voucher Number is sent to the number selected.
- Nojoom Points are deducted from your Nojoom account.
- Take Voucher to a Partner outlet.
- The Voucher Number and value are inputted at the Partner's cash register.
- You receive discount off the purchase to the value of the Voucher.
If you lose your Voucher simply call our Call Centre (111) and they will be happy to re-send it as an SMS message to your mobile. Refer to your SMS voucher to confirm the validity period of your reward.